* Developed & managed Personnel Database System * Developed & implemented Admin/Human Resource’s Procedures, Plans & Policies * Established Computerized Electronic User-friendly Filling System * Instituted Training Matrices, Inventor
* Centralized the file system database for easy retrieval of information * Developed HSE compliance procedures in all the Estates * Implemented a detail oriented legal decision making * Investigated/resolved tenant complaints timely
* Developed/managed administrative/logistics processes * Established inventory verification procedure & file/doc. mgt. system * Developed/managed a Maintenance Procedure, Camp Mgt Plan, HSE etc * Developed and managed Camp Personnel database
* Developed policies, procedures of the camp e.g Camp Mgt Plan, Scope of contract, Camp Preventive Maintenance Plan, etc * Formulated a Standard Document Control function using Excel and Access * Planned regular audit on project drawin
* Created word database forms, letters and documents * Electronically organized, registered, logged, scanned and maintained Project files * Rewarded for handling/preserving of confidential / sensitive information
* Decreased paper wastage by 30% by introducing a “scan and save” method for filing old documents * Created forms for frequent communication eg. leave, memo etc * Deployed friendly data management and filing systems.
* Instituted an efficient monitoring procedure for the management of all vessel crews. * Implemented, updated/verified the validity of crew certification at all times * Managed inventory of office supplies/equipment
The school developed me into a mature, responsible and independent adult. The course exposed me to the challenges in the political management of the State.
CHRP validates Human Resources knowledge, workplace readiness and commitment to career-long learning and ethical practice. This has given me knowledge on how to defend the interests of employers, employees and the business community.
The certification provided knowledge of necessary theoretically plan, organisation and implementation a project effectively. It provided me with the right approach to direct project-related activities and deliver on project
Program developed attendee performance on Occupational Health/Safety Mgt System (OH&S MS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures/techniques. This help me to understand the organization’s OH&S risks and how to reduc